Content MarketerLearn More and Apply
Who We Are
At Legacy Farmer, we are committed to helping Farmers Master their Finances and Build a Great Business that will Thrive for multiple generations in the future. Our work matters here and we will do whatever is required to accomplish our mission of helping the great people in this industry.
About the Role
In this specialized role, you'll be responsible for building and shaping the personal brand of Jace Young and the business brand of Legacy Farmer. Working exclusively with Jace, a successful candidate will be primarily responsible for strategizing, creating, and executing content that aligns with and enhances his personal brand, as well as the Legacy Farmer brand. Your primary focus will be to produce content to grow his audience across various channels, including social media, podcasts, and his weekly newsletter. This role is about creating a genuine connection with the audience and crafting a brand that resonates with Jace's vision.
As the perfect fit for this position, our ideal candidate should possess a track record of developing personal brands, either for themselves or for others. They should be skilled in creating and editing vertical videos (IG/YT/TikTok), managing multiple social media accounts (LI/Twitter (X)), and driving audience growth through a newsletter as the central platform. The right candidate will have been accountable for achieving growth in the above platforms and will have KPIs (follow counts, subscribers, etc.) to demonstrate the results that they created. Preferably, they should come from a agricultural background and/or have first hand knowledge of agriculture. They should also be passionate and excited about the prospect of managing diverse responsibilities in this dynamic role.
Strategy & Content Planning
- Understanding the appropriate platforms for posting, including posting frequency, and proficiency in utilizing social media automation tools
- Develop and manage a comprehensive content strategy for video, social, and newsletter that aligns with brand goals
- Take ownership of the social media strategy with the aim of expanding the audience on social platforms
Video Editing & Production
- Implement best practices in editing both audio and visual content, maintaining a balance between quality and efficiency
- Utilize appropriate software and tools to ensure seamless integration of various content elements, achieving a cohesive and polished final product
- Generating all content for IG Reels, TikTok, YT Shorts, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other platforms, with a proven track record of increasing audience engagement and size across these channels in both written and video formats
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in building a personal brand for themselves or others
- Proficiency in FinalCut, with a demonstrated experience in vertical video production for a personal brand in their portfolio (with solid stats to back this up)
- Experience with platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, & Twitter (X)
- Demonstrated track record of growing an audience
- Experience managing multiple social accounts across video and written mediums, and being accountable for their growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in agriculture
- Experience in business operations
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a conscious, people-first culture.
- An engaged, collaborative team that works hard for one another and our customers.
- Position is Fully Remote. Work wherever you want.
- $5,000 per month. 40 hours per week.