Account ManagerLearn More and Apply
Who We Are
At Legacy Farmer, we are committed to helping Farmers Master their Finances and Build a Great Business that will thrive for multiple generations in the future. Our work matters here and we will do whatever is required to accomplish our mission of helping the great people in this industry.
What's in it for you?
- Remote - US
- Base Salary: $60,000 - $73,600
- Total Comp with Bonus: $98,000 - $138,000 *based on performance and hitting targets
- Fully Remote
- Uncapped PTO (within reason)
About the Role
Are you passionate about helping the great people and business owners in the agricultural industry?
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for helping 80-100 Ag Business Owners get onboarded into our platform and provide regular coaching in helping them utilize our platform, provide resources, and build a great business. You’ll support your clients across a variety of channels, including 1-on-1 zoom calls, email, chat, and group coaching calls. You'll be responsible for holding our clients accountable to execution and helping them implement and utilize everything our platform has to offer.
As an Account Manager in you will own the client's success and results in Legacy Farmer, and work closely with our software team and director of programs to create better tools and resources to support our clients.
In this role you can focus solely on coaching and empowering Ag Business Owners without any distractions from sales, marketing, or administrative duties.
- Work with Ag Business Owners to get onboarded into our platform and use it to the full extent to get them results
- Contribute to and refine our platform, creating better trainings, playbooks, and resources to support our clients
- Conduct one-on-one coaching sessions with clients, ensuring their success in the program
- Hold clients accountable and help them navigate roadblocks
- Engage with clients through various channels, including email, chat, and 1:1 Zoom calls
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, ensuring their ongoing satisfaction and success
- Collaborate with the account manager to ensure clients receive exceptional service
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices related running a successful ag business
- Continuously evaluate and improve coaching strategies to ensure clients receive the best possible service
- Have experience working with Ag Business Owners
- Have experience coaching an entrepreneurial and leadership mindset
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven track record of success in a Leadership role, with experience working in Agriculture
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Experience working with clients in a remote setting, through various channels including email, chat, and 1:1 zoom calls
- Strong understanding of agriculture and leadership best practices
- Strong leadership and coaching skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire clients
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple clients and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and as part of a team
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve, and to share knowledge and insights with the team
- Ag Finance or Ag Banking background