Sales Account ExecutiveLearn More and Apply
Who We Are
At Legacy Farmer, we are committed to helping Farmers Master their Finances and Build a Great Business that will Thrive for multiple generations in the future. Our work matters here and we will do whatever is required to accomplish our mission of helping the great people in this industry.
What's in it for you?
- Remote - US
- Base Salary: $58,400 - $70,000
- Total Comp with Bonus: $100,000 - $140,800 *based on performance and hitting targets
- Fully Remote
- Uncapped PTO
About the Role
Legacy Farmer is seeking a world-class, proven top performer to join our team as a Sales Account Executive. In this role, they will be responsible for closing new clients, managing the sales pipeline, and generating leads through outbound sales efforts. They will report directly to the Director of Sales and leverage their experience to have an immediate impact on revenue production within 30 days.
- World-Class Closer: Within 30 days, the ideal candidate for this position will be competing with our top closers to drive significant revenue growth. The only training this person will require will be specific to the Legacy Farmer product, systems, and internal workflows. This candidate will be an experienced A-player with a proven track record of success, skilled in closing deals, a strong communicator, an expert negotiator, and skillfully addresses client concerns.
- Pipeline Management: Excelling at CRM tools and data analytics, they'll skillfully manage their sales approach and pipeline. They ensure consistent follow-ups, seizing every opportunity. Proactively engaging prospects, they understand the necessity of diligent follow-ups in deal closure. The ideal Account Executive, collaborating effectively with Sales Development Representatives, optimizes lead generation and conversion, providing insightful feedback for a seamless lead nurturing and closing process.
- Outbound Sales Generation: The role calls for a Sales Account Executive adept at driving new business through outbound sales with warm leads. This professional thrives on engaging warm leads, networking, and spearheading lead-generation initiatives. Their success is fueled by persistent prospecting, underlining their understanding of maintaining a vibrant sales pipeline. They are articulate and persuasive, effectively communicating the distinct value of our platform offerings.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must be located in US
- Minimum 3 years of proven history of surpassing sales targets in a high-ticket, high-volume setting as an Account Executive
- Minimum 3 years of prior experience in SaaS platform or consulting sales
- Demonstrated excellence in selling SaaS products or marketing intangible services such as coaching or consulting
- Prior experience in a remote-first sales environment
- Prior experience working with a Sales Development Representative team
- HubSpot (or other relevant CRM) experience
- Standard sales tech-stack competence
- Agricultural Background
- Agricultural Sales