Program Coordinator - Grand Rapids,MI
Does impacting youth sound appealing? Would helping improve educational outcomes for K-12 students excite you? If so, consider a career with Elevate K-12!
At Elevate K-12, we are focused on a single goal: empowering struggling students to reach their full potential. Our virtual, second classroom provides students with access to a 21st century learning model, combining the best elements of personalized instruction, technology, and human-to-human collaboration.
Who are we looking for:
We're looking for a candidate to join our team to support our live streamed classroom experience. This role would involve guiding the team members for the on-site execution of the program, including client interactions and class management. This position will ensure improved student academic performance and client (school) satisfaction. This position will require some travel within the given region to school locations
What you will do:
- Managing and visiting school programs in region.
- Training assigned classroom support personnel
- Evaluating classroom support personnel on their job performance during program operation.
- Assisting with technology set-ups at the schools where our programs will be starting as needed.
- Managing implementation on the first day of our programs.
- Available to support in person and virtually during school hours
What you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Past program or project management experience preferred
- Experience in the public or private school environment
- Displays high level of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills
- Engaging personality
- Passion for student success...….enough said!
What you can expect from Elevate K-12:
A dynamic organization focused on impact and growth. We are changing the way schools incorporate one-on-one student engagement and have double digit projected growth that will continue to open up opportunities for our team.
Position Type: Contract based position
We are equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.